Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
BaSyx / Documentation / Components / AAS Web UI / Features / AAS Routing
As AAS Web UI user
I want to open the AAS Web UI with a specific AAS and Submodel/SubmodelElement as a starting point
The AAS Web UI provides a feature to directly route to a specific AAS, Submodel or SubmodelElement. This feature can be used to directly open the AAS Web UI with a specific AAS and Submodel/SubmodelElement as a starting point. This can be useful if you want to share a specific AAS or Submodel/SubmodelElement with other users.
There are two query parameters that can be used to route to a specific AAS, Submodel or SubmodelElement:
- aas: The URL of an Asset Administration Shell
- path: The URL to a specific Submodel or SubmodelElement
This feature allows for a few practical use cases:
- When reloading the page, the last opened Asset Administration Shell and the selected SubmodelElement will be opened again automatically.
- Opening a new Tab with both queries already set opens the GUI at the exact SubmodelElement which was given as filter over the URL.
- With the feature, it is possible to visualize and interact with shells which haven't been registered in a BaSyx-Registry. You can enter the endpoint for the AAS in the URL (e.g.: http://localhost:3000/?aas=endpoint-of-the-aas/aas)