Papyrus is an open source project to provide an integrated environment for editing UML and SysML models. Specially, this project provides the glue around valuable UML and SysML diagram editors (GMF-based or not) and other MDE tools. It also offers support for UML and SysML profiling mechanisms.
You can explore Papyrus's galaxy here https://eclipse.org/papyrus/.
- Initial project description : Papyrus component proposal
- Migration Guides
Informations about Papyrus relatives components are available here
Road Map and Tasks
- Papyrus 5.2 (Eclipse 2021-09) is available!
- Integration problem
Due to XWT integration issues, we were unable to post on time on the 2021-12 eclipse stream. However, we are going to carry out the RCP and update site in the coming weeks.
- We improve customization tools to be able validate customization models of the property view
- We rework diagram code to reduce dead code
- We add new 3 diagrams implantation (class, state machine, sequence) based on sirius technologies. To benefit of theses diagram, a module like relatives should be chosen.
About Releases (6.X)
About Releases (5.X)
About Releases (4.X)
- Incoming work for 2020.06
- Incoming work for 2020.03
- Incoming work for 2019.12
- Incoming work for 2019.09
- Incoming work for 2019.06
- Incoming work for 2019.03
- Incoming work for 2018.12
- Incoming work for 2018.9
- Incoming work for Photon
The project committers are:
- Ansgar Radermacher (CEA)
- Camille Letavernier (EclipseSource)
- Christian W. Damus (independant)
- Florian Noyrit (CEA)
- Jeremie Tatibouet (CEA)
- Patrick Tessier (CEA)
- Pauline Deville (CEA)
- Quentin Le Menez (CEA)
- Remi Schnekenburger (EclipseSource)
- Shuai Li (CEA)
- Vincent Lorenzo (CEA)
- Arnaud Cuccuru (CEA)
- Arthur Daussy (ATOS)
- Benoit Maggi (independant)
- Cedric Dumoulin (LIFL)
- Chokri Mraidha (CEA)
- Juan Cadavid (CEA)
- Mickael Adam (All4Tec)
- Nicolas Fauvergue (independant)
- Raphael Faudou (Samares)
- Saadia Dhouib (CEA)
- Sebastien Gerard (CEA – Project lead)
- Tristan Faure (independant)
You can browse the Papyrus git repositories at https://git.eclipse.org/c/papyrus/.
Any issue should be reported using Bugzilla.
You may also contact the team using forums or mailing list: