- 1 WTP Development Status Meeting
- 2 Release / Build status
- 3 Bug and Feature Highlights
- 4 Project scrum section
- 5 Other business - Long term tracking items
- 6 References
WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
- Mars is almost here!
(Weekly Google Calendar)
For Mars overall dates, see the Simultaneous Release Calendar
Release / Build status
WTP 3.7.0: Mars
- Mars rampdown plan
- Mars schedule
- Top level plan here
- Release document here
- New & Noteworthy - will be setting up template files, and send out note tomorrow.
- WTP release bug
- WTP docs added to infocenter - thanks Samuel!
- Mars release - whats left?
- Unhide release build
- Publish New and Noteworthy page
- WTP Mars release page
- Update news feed - point to Mars EPP downloads / WTP repository
- Mars GA 06/24
Bug and Feature Highlights
Focus on Quality
- Major or higher severity bugs by project (This week - 157, last week - 153)
- Targeted to Future (candidates for severity downgrade?) (Total - 69, last week - 69)
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 7 days old (This week - 56, Last week - 56)
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened over 7 days ago (This week - 82, Last week - 80)
- Target to a specific release or "future" if planning to fix but not in the next release
- Adjust severity as appropriate
Release Bug Review
Blockers, Hot-Bugs, Hot-Features
Project scrum section
- Each project answers
- What are you working on?
- What are you planning for next week?
WTP Common Tools
Dali Java Persistence Tools
WTP EJB & Java EE Tools
WTP Source Editing
Web Services Tools
Other business - Long term tracking items
- Gerrit adoption
- Projects should consider for improved contributor experience - why not now?
- Automated Error report logging - Now in JavaEE Epp
- Taking break for 1 month (return July 16)
- Communicate as normal through wtp-dev / wtp-releng
- See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.