- 1 WTP Development Status Meeting
- 2 Release / Build status
- 3 Bug and Feature Highlights
- 4 Project scrum section
- 5 Other business - Long term tracking items
- 6 References
WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
(Weekly Google Calendar)
For Luna overall dates, see the Simultaneous Release Calendar
Release / Build status
WTP 3.6.1: Luna SR1
- WTP RC2 declare 8/29
- WTP RC3 declare 9/05
- WTP RC4 declare 9/12
- Luna SR1 GA: 9/26
WTP 3.7.0: Mars
- Mars schedule
- Project leads start planning - Raghu will be setting up planning documents over next few weeks.
- 8/28 - Regular I build Smoketest and declare
- 9/25 M2 candidate build
Bug and Feature Highlights
Focus on Quality
- Major or higher severity bugs by project (This week - 130, last week - 129)
- Targeted to Future (candidates for severity downgrade?) (Total - 68, last week - 68)
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 7 days old (This week - 58, Last week - 53)
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened over 7 days ago (This week - 61, Last week - 61)
- Target to a specific release or "future" if planning to fix but not in the next release
- Adjust severity as appropriate
Release Bug Review
Blockers, Hot-Bugs, Hot-Features
Project scrum section
- Each project answers
- What are you working on?
- What are you planning for next week?
WTP Common Tools
Dali Java Persistence Tools
WTP EJB & Java EE Tools
WTP Source Editing
Web Services Tools
- 442527: repositoryunittests artifact is not being generated. Testing alternatives ways to skip very specific tests that blocks the build. In Progress
- 442503: [CBI] Webtools R3_6_maintenance CBI build, provided by Thanhn.
- It is necessary to notify me when R3_6_maintenance branch be created to update the submodule branch file.
- Please, take a look into the job workspaces after a new commit, to verify the script is working properly.
- 442109 : Complementary information for builds in the committers/drop pages => Logs now available in each committers/drops page under /logs directory.
Other business - Long term tracking items
- Proposal to merge EJB project into Java EE project
- Merging projects helps share resources among committers
- EJB Committer list full subset of Java EE project (Carl Anderson,Chuck Bridgham,Dimitar Giormov,Kaloyan Raev,Kate Price,Naci Dai,Roberto Sanchez Herrera)
- Propose to keep repo's/code in place - only merge "management" of project areas into one
- Action item - contact EMO for next actions
- See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.