- 1 WTP Development Status Meeting
- 2 Release / Build status
- 3 Bug and Feature Highlights
- 4 Project scrum section
- 5 Other business - Long term tracking items
- 6 References
WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
(Weekly Google Calendar)
For Luna overall dates, see the Simultaneous Release Calendar
Release / Build status
WTP 3.6.1: Luna SR1
- 8/14 RC1 candidate build - after build is declared we are in PMC +1 mode.
- WTP RC2 8/29
- WTP RC3 9/05
- WTP RC4 9/12
- Luna SR1 GA: 9/26
WTP 3.7.0: Mars
- Mars schedule
- Project leads start planning - Raghu will be setting up planning documents over next few weeks.
- 8/14 M1 candidate build - delivering next week for Mars M1 8/22
- 9/25 M2 candidate build
Bug and Feature Highlights
Focus on Quality
- Major or higher severity bugs by project (This week - 130, last week - 129)
- Targeted to Future (candidates for severity downgrade?) (Total - 68, last week - 68)
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 7 days old (This week - 58, Last week - 53)
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened over 7 days ago (This week - 61, Last week - 61)
- Target to a specific release or "future" if planning to fix but not in the next release
- Adjust severity as appropriate
Release Bug Review
Blockers, Hot-Bugs, Hot-Features
Project scrum section
- Each project answers
- What are you working on?
- What are you planning for next week?
WTP Common Tools
Dali Java Persistence Tools
WTP EJB & Java EE Tools
WTP Source Editing
Web Services Tools
Other business - Long term tracking items
- Planning for release retrospective Mid August(Aug 21)
- Process improvements - Request for more general use of Gerrit across projects
- Build / Releng improvements
- WTP development focus - suggestions for new integration, usability, etc...
- https://wiki.eclipse.org/Team_thoughts_on_continuous_improvement_36 Add comments here
- WTP project leads - Please add at least one "unique" comment to wiki - Plan on attending next week.
- Proposal to merge EJB project into Java EE project
- Kaloyan retiring as project lead
- No major new function planned to project
- Merging projects helps share resources amoung comitters
- EJB Committer list full subset of Java EE project (Carl Anderson,Chuck Bridgham,Dimitar Giormov,Kaloyan Raev,Kate Price,Naci Dai,Roberto Sanchez Herrera)
- Propose to keep repo's/code in place - only merge "management" of project areas into one
- See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.