Before you can install VJET IDE, you must install:
If you are not already familiar with Eclipse, please refer to the Eclipse Workbench User Guide for an overview of Eclipse concepts.
Install VJET IDE
- From within Eclipse, select Help > Install New Software....
- Click Add... copy and paste the location: (please get url location from vjet download page). Click OK.
- Select VJET and finish the installation.
- You will be prompted to restart Eclipse. Select Restart Now.
- After restart, Eclipse opens in the Eclipse Java EE perspective. You must switch to the VJET JS Perspective in order to use the VJET features
- Select Window -> Open Perspective -> Other...
- Getting Started - Create a VJET Project and begin using the code assist features
- Code Assistance Features - An overview of the code assist features
- Code Search Features - An overview of the code search features
Select the menu item Help > Welcome
Eclipse Cheat Sheets
With Eclipse cheat sheets you can step through tutorials and write code at the same time.
For more information or support, please visit our [forums].