- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Daniel Pastore (Eldorado)
- Marcel Gorri (Eldorado)
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Jon Dearden (RIM)
- Doug Schaefer (Wind River)
- Marcel proposed a code management strategy for Helios SR1 and a proposed 1.1 release.
- Release Planning Proposal. The Scenario 1 was agreed to.
- The date for the 1.1 release is not going to be as the document suggests. When the release is felt to be ready, we will start the review process.
- Marcel is working on list of bugs to send to dev list for voting up for SR1
- Discussed the process for submissions and how it applies to contributions by Doug Schaefer and the MOTODEV team. After looking at the process flowchart that the Eclipse Foundation maintains, it was agreed that no CQ is necessary, but IP Logs are.
- Eclipse Day at Google - Eric is presenting a 30 minute session on Sequoyah. Marcel presented a suggested outline and he and Eric will refine it.
- Eclipse Summit Europe - It's not likely that anyone from a Sequoyah/Pulsar company will be in attendance, so we will not make a proposal.
- Marcel reminded the meeting that he sent a proposal for the automated test framework to the mailing list two weeks ago and has not yet received any feedback.
- Doug suggested that a separate meeting for technical topics is needed to keep the Sequoyah call focused on project issues.
- Eric proposed that Sequoyah follow Pulsar's example and alternate the bi-weekly meetings between technical and project topics. The proposal was accepted and Eric will work to update the calendar entries and wiki accordingly.
- A discussion of the time of the meeting occurred. It was agreed to move the meeting back 1 hour to 1700 UTC (4 PM BR, 1 PM ET, 12 CT, 10 AM PT)
- [Eric] Start discussion on android-ndk list to find a time for the call. Perhaps the new technical call proposed below.
- [Ronnie, Paul, Jon, etc.] Please read and comment on Marcel's automated testing proposal.
- [Daniel Pastore] Send Doug Schaefer a link to latest Sequoyah nightly build with NDK build support.
- [Paul B] Propose a time for a demo of the web tools. Introduce prospective contributor and start planning how to include the tools as part of an upcoming Sequoyah release.
The next meeting will be on July 26, 2010.