This page describes how to create a new release.
New Service Release Checklist
The following steps are needed to create a new Nebula Service Release. To avoid unneeded risks, you must cherry-pick your changes on top of the latest released tag.
Before you start, open a new workspace and import this project set via Import/Team/Team Project Set.
- Announce the service release on the mailing list
- Create a service release in the project administration
- Add Bugzilla artifacts for a Service Release
- Create a Release Bug
- Classify bugs
- Update the version in the main feature
- Cherry-pick the changes on a working branch
- Create a PR in Github (but do not merge)
- Update the Build configuration
- Promote a build candidate
- Announce and Test the Candidate
- Update the Website
- Add the Release to Github
- Close the Github Milestone
- Update the NAN
- Announce Success