Videos are outdated and in need of an update.
Please check the user documentation and cheat sheets that are provided in the SDK and Runtime downloads.
Videos hosted on the FUSE videos site
- JAX-WS client/server example - Introduces the preferences, WTP Dynamic Web Projects and the WTP Web Service Wizard while running trough a simple JAX-WS client/server example.
- Deploy a Service to Tomcat - Creates a web service from a Java class, deploys the service to Tomcat and tests the service by creating a client using the WTP Web Service Client wizard.
- WTP Web Service Wizard - Shows how the WTP Web Service Wizard can be used to create and deploy web services while also creating clients for those deployed services in one step.
- Deploy a Service to JBoss - Creates and deploys a web service to JBoss and tests the service using the WTP Web Services Explorer.
- JAX-WS Annotation validation - Shows the JAX-WS Annotation validation processing support.
- Create Service from WSDL - Creates a web service from a WSDL file, deploys it to Tomcat and tests the service using the WTP Web Services Explorer.