Hudson-ci/development/release admin tasks
|Hudson Continuous Integration Server|
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost|
|Open • Help Wanted • Bug Day|
|Admin Tasks when Posting a New Release|
For each release, use the following checklist to ensure we don't forget anything.
- Communicate contents of the changelog to the Admin
- Update /pages/_download.html with new download information
- Update /pages/_changelog.html with changes for this release
- Update /pages/_index.html with news headline for release
- Ensure /project-info/plan.xml is correct in relation to the release date.
- Add the next milestone of not present Update Release information in the Project Meta-data on the Foundation Portal
- Update Eclipse download link on hudson-ci.org website index.html and add news item
- Update /docs/news.html on hudson-ci.org website
- Update Wikipedia for Major release