|Hudson Continuous Integration Server|
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost|
|Open • Help Wanted • Bug Day|
|Community Meeting 21-October-2015|
- Hudson 3.3.2 Planning
Any other topics that come from the community
Duncan, Greg, Latha, Winston, Bob, Geoff, Stuart
- Hudson 3.3.2 will fix recently reported Jenkins security issue which also exists in Hudson.
- Issue has been fixed and verified by QA
- Stage 10/23
- Release 11/6
- JAR signing and Hudson plugins - JDK 8 does not allow self-signing jars. We will need a certificate to sign a plugin jar but the plugin is not an Eclipse project.
- Hudson-ci website has been migrated to github - Duncan
- Any bug backlog will be pushed to Hudson 3.3.3. Will discuss for next meeting.
- Stuart is running into upgrade issues for Hudson 3.3.1 for ant-based jobs running on slaves. Rolled back to 3.3.0. Stuart to send information so we can investigate further.