|Hudson Continuous Integration Server|
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost|
|Open • Help Wanted • Bug Day|
|Community Meeting 25-March-2015|
- Hudson 3.3 status
- Java EE 7 certification
- Java 7 migration
- EclipseCon 2015 Recap
Any other topics that come from the community
Stuart, Latha, Geoff, Greg, Bob, Winston, Duncan
Hudson 3.3 dev status
- Git plugin work - git plugin is failing when trying to checkout on a clean workspace. Maybe only older than git 1.9. Related to JGit binary.
- Disk usage plugin rework - Bob
- Potential memory leak - Undeploy/Redeploy in Tomcat is not freeing up memory of the undeployed webapp.
- Java EE 7 more dev updates coming so not quite QA ready yet. Testing against Glassfish 4 and Wildfly. Glassfish tests pass but Wildfly is having issues. Seems to be related to CDI implementation in Wildfly.
- Additional plugins need attention
Java 7 - hasn't started yet as plugins are currently higher priority.
General - internal Hudson development servers having connection issues with Maven Central. Duncan to check firewall and proxy settings.
Stuart has a couple of issues in bugzilla wants us to take a look. Will send query and we will look at for 3.3.