DSDP/DD/DSF Phone 29-May-2008
Location & Time
- Tuesday, May 29th, 10:30 AM (EDT)
- Dial In - (888) 545-8370 , International: (770) 659-3936, passcode: 5107492128#
- WebEx: - https://windriver.webex.com/meet/pawel.piech, number=563 254 332, password=ecl1pse
Marc, Francois (Ericsson), Randy, Pawel (WRS)
Topics/Bugs to cover
- Approving bugs
- We'll use the review flags to ask for approval
- We'll use the old process (assign before marking fix) to ask for verification.
- For 1.0, the confirmation review should confirm that the fix is applied to the maintenance branch.
- Should we clone bugs for the maintenance branch?
- Keep all information for a bug in one bugzilla.
- When targeting a bug for a maintenance release, we'll reopen the bug and re-target it for the maintenance release.
- Plan for multi-context (multi-view)
- Work scheduled for Eclipse 3.5.
- There is a patch for platform with some of this functionality (bug 145635).
Outstanding Action Items
- Pawel to look at CDT changes need to show global variables. bug 208921
- Marc to take ownership of the stack service.
- Pawel to add linking of testing page to release notes to the testing process.
- Add the update site to the DD downloads page