Location & Time
- Tuesday, May 15th, 10:30 AM (EDT)
- Pawel, Randy, Toni (WRS), Marc, Francois (Ericsson)
Topics/Bugs to cover
- Startup: it seems views can make request with a container context because the debug view is not ready yet
- Debug view gets refreshed during launch causing commands (-thread-list-ids, etc) to be sent to GDB.
- CDT documentation changes for DSF
- Need a discussion with CDT community on how to package DSF documentation with CDT.
- Pattern of clearing the cache on IResumedDMEvent
- Pawel will file a bug to always clear service caches on resume (even when stepping).
- RC1 Build and testing
- Last time to check in on Monday night.
- Testing on Tuesday.
- Breakpoints in Windows
- We can put in a hack in for 1.0 to make a special case for windows.
- For 1.1 we can try to copy source into DSF plugins and try to fix them there.
Outstanding Action Items
- Pawel to look at CDT changes need to show global variables. bug 208921
- Marc to take ownership of the stack service.
- Pawel to add linking of testing page to release notes to the testing process.
- Add the update site to the DD downloads page