Architecture Council/Meetings/April 10 2014
|Meeting Title:||Architecture Council Monthly Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Thursday April 10, 2014 at 1500 UTC / 0800 SFO / 1100 Ottawa / 1500 London / 1600 Berlin attention DST change|
HTML | iCal
|Dial-in:|| Let's use the Foundation's Asterisk setup for this call:
Participant conference extension: 701 then enter pin: 51968
All AC Members are invited.
- PMC Reps please confirm attendance or list your delegate below. Every PMC is required to name a primary and backup delegate, and to ensure that one delegate attends the meeting.
|DTP:||Brian Payton|| |
|Mylyn:||Steffen Pingel|| |
|| Tom Watson|
|Tools:||Doug Schaefer|| |
|WTP:||Chuck Bridgham|| |
- Regrets: Chris Aniszczyk, Marcel Bruch, Markus Knauer, Bernd Kolb, Adrian Mos, Andrew Overholt, Steffen Pingel
Agenda / Notes
- Feel free to edit, but not during the call!
Review of Last Meeting
- Eclipse Infrastructure - git, Gerrit, Maven, Hudson, Bugzilla, ...
- Marcel: Logging at Eclipse
- New member candidates
- Three new members were discussed on the Feb 13 meeting. Doug and Andrew will formally nominate one, Wayne will formally nominate the others.
- No new action items.
- Cleaned up old action items, see Architecture Council/Meetings/February 10 2011 for old stuff
- (old) Tim write up an initial wiki page with information for people to standardize on the tracing API
- (old) Martin revise the AC Wiki to make it easier to find the New Member Process. More links on homepage. More usage of categories.
- (old) Martin bug 315210 Make the AC mailing list open / moderated