Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
The Eclipse WebMaster deals with the servers and software that runs the eclipse.org site. We don't code Java (or at least we try not to) and we don't maintain a lot of the eclipse.org website content.
Who is the WebMaster
Denis Roy: IT Manager, SysAdmin
Matt Ward: Senior SysAdmin
Frederic Gurr: Release Engineer
Chris Guindon: Web Developer, team lead
Eric Poirier: Web Developer
What does the WebMaster do?
- We manage and monitor the eclipse.org servers and infrastructure
- We respond to requests directed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We take care of our Committers
- We take care of the main downloads pages
- We design and implement the various websites we run
- We respond and fix bugs assigned to the Community product in Bugzilla
Contacting the WebMaster
Please peruse the Webmaster FAQ before contacting the WebMaster.