The Eclipse WebMaster deals with the servers and software that runs the eclipse.org site. We don't code Java (or at least we try not to) and we don't maintain a lot of the eclipse.org website content.
Who is the WebMaster
Denis Roy: IT Manager, SysAdmin
Matt Ward: Senior SysAdmin
Mikaël Barbero: Release Engineer
Frederic Gurr: Release Engineer
Chris Guindon: Web Developer, team lead
Eric Poirier: Web Developer
What does the WebMaster do?
- We manage and monitor the eclipse.org servers and infrastructure
- We respond to requests directed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We take care of our Committers
- We take care of the main downloads pages
- We design and implement the various websites we run
- We respond and fix bugs assigned to the Community product in Bugzilla
Contacting the WebMaster
Please peruse the Webmaster FAQ before contacting the WebMaster.