WTP UI Walkthroughs
The User Interface Best Practices Working Group gives the opportunity to run UI walkthroughs.
This page will collect all ideas for potential areas in WTP where an UI walkthrough could be made. The information collected here is just a hint and it is up to the corresponding project/component lead to decide whether such walkthrough is needed and to schedule and run it in the UI Group.
- Create Web Service wizard
- walkthrough on May 28, 2008
- actions taken? follow-up walkthough?
- classpaths settings: integration between Java EE Module Dependencies and Java Build Path property pages
- Java EE perspective layout 238335 - walkthrough on October 15, 2008
- Server view - managing lifecycle of the Server runtime
- Installable runtimes UI
- JPA Details and JPA Structure views - integration with Properties and Outline views.
- XSL Preferences - walkthrough on July 23, 2008
- XSLT Run and Debug configurations - Dave will schedule after 1.0 M2
- October 15th '08: Java EE Perspective (Kaloyan Raev)
- July 23rd '08: XSL Preferences (David Carver, STAR and Doug Satchwell, Chase Technologies)
- May 28th '08: WTP Facets Walkthrough (Kaloyan Raev)