Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- GianMaria Romanato
- Daniel Marthaler
- Florian Waibel
- Giamma ran through the How To develop with Maven/Tycho and Virgo
- Giamma introduced us to Package Drone (The OSGi first software artifact repository) https://packagedrone.org/
A new Eclipse project: http://www.eclipse.org/package-drone/ (Currently in incubation)
- Follow-up: Would it be possible to develop Virgo applications the Eclipse Che way? Runtime and workspace inside Docker containers (What is Eclipse Che? Will it replace Eclipse IDE? https://mmilinkov.wordpress.com/2016/03/29/eclipse-tooling-platforms/)
- Should Virgo join LTS? -> No decision yet.
- Should be discontinue Virgo Snaps (https://www.eclipse.org/virgo/documentation/virgo-documentation-3.6.4.RELEASE/docs/snaps-guide/html/index.html) in 3.7 -> Created action item.
- *done* Migration actions for PDE2Virgo projects (giamma)
- *done* Prepare "How To develop with Maven/Tycho and Virgo" (giamma)
- *done* Migrate to Gradle 2.10 (florian)
- Check the automatic error reports
- Go on with Virgo tools documentation update
- Smoke test 3.7.0
- Migration of complete product to 3.7. Milestone.
- Create a poll in the forum who uses Virgo Snaps
- Integrate Blueprint 2.0.0.RELEASE into master
- Remove dependencies to SpringSource EBR (http://eclip.se/405708)
20 April 2016 9:30 p.m. (CET)