Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- Lazar Kirchev - SAP
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Glyn is working on Spring 3.2 support and Gemini Blueprint bugs.
- Chris is working on web admin console bugs. He has produced a Gemini Management 1.0.5.RELEASE.
- Violeta is upgrading various dependencies, looking at forums posts, and other bugs. She will need to fix bugs after upgrading Gemini Web to Tomcat 7.0.32 and will then issue a milestone and then a release candidate.
- Lazar is upgrading Gogo to 0.10.0 and is picking up the new Equinox shell. He is completing adding Tomcat 7.0.32 to Orbit.
- The Sofia team will also be adding a newer version of Derby to Orbit in support of Java EE.
- Borislav is preparing the modified versions of three of the Java EE bundles that Virgo nano web needs to consume. Lazar will upload these to Orbit. This needs doing before issuing 3.6.0.M04, hopefully to include Violeta's milestone of Gemini Web.
- EclipseCon USA 2013 presentations: the Sofia team have 5 proposals to submit. The Southampton team have submitted two proposals to the OSGi DevCon.