Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Lazar Kirchev - SAP
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Lazar will integrate the updated Equinox shell into Virgo since Glyn has published to the EBR the versions provided by Lazar.
- Violeta is preparing a milestone of Gemini Web. Dependencies which have had their CQs approved will need adding to Orbit and the EBR. She is also working on bugs.
- Borislav is working on bugs and will produce 3.5.0.M04 later this week.
- Chris is working on Jetty changes and JQuery.
- Glyn is working on JQuery and Gemini Blueprint and is attending an OSGi F2F this week.
- Discussion of whether Eclipse committers are going to get access to the OSGi compliance test suites. The status is unknown. Glyn will follow up.
- Need to reschedule the next two community calls because of Bulgarian and UK public holidays. The next community call will be half an hour earlier than usual on Wednesday 2 May and the one after that at the usual time on Thursday 10 May.