Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- Lazar Kirchev - SAP
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Lazar has fixed the shell configuration refresh bug and will document the gogo feature of log messages being written to the shell on shutdown.
- Borislav has implemented automatic generation of p2 instructions and will now write up p2 build instructions on the wiki. He will then be working on Java EE web profile support for the foreseeable future.
- Chris is working on some tricky CQs for the new admin console. He is also working on a bug in the web layer with Spring 3.1 and on adding Gemini Management to the nano branch of the kernel.
- Glyn is helping Chris with the Spring 3.1 issue and looking at the install artifact DAG branch (which has now had the nano branch merged into it) with Florian.
- Violeta is working on the Tomcat 7.0.25 upgrade.
- Given a frequent clash, we agreed to reschedule the call to Mondays 14:30 UK time.