Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- Lazar Kirchev - SAP
- Hristo Iliev - SAP
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Lazar is looking into bug 367687.
- Hristo has also been looking at bug 367687. He proposed that 3rd party tools and components be documented on the wiki and this was agreed (Glyn has invited Frieder to do this). Hristo is working on EclipseCon preparation, specifically Virgo/nano running in CloudFoundry.
- Borislav has produced the first nano milestone. It was versioned as 3.1.0.M01 instead of 3.5.0.M01 because Gemini Web depends on Virgo util in the range [3.1,3.2) - see bug 367729. He will now look into M02 as well as perhaps squeezing in a look at the tooling changes for nano.
- Chris is preparing for the first release of Gemini Management and aims to issue RC1 this week. Discussion of project leadership ensued. He is also writing integration tests for Gemini Management.
- Glyn is evaluating the nano milestone and reviewing a spec draft of OSGi subsystems as well as working on some small enhancements.
- Florian is developing testcases as part of generalising the install artifact tree to a DAG.