Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Lazar Kirchev - SAP
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Violeta is separating web app stop and destroy. This is complicated by the fact that more than one installed web bundle can have the same web context path.
- Lazar is looking at Virgo shell bugs. The initial telnet bug 350822 seems to be unreproducible. The help-related bug 354716 should be fixed by upgrading the supportability bundle to the version in the EBR. The Eclipse tooling integration bug 351328 requires changes in the Virgo tooling which Lazar will discuss with Martin Lippert. He is also investigating the enhancement bug 351320 to combine the configurations for telnet and ssh into a single file. He is also investigating bug 351533 although it could be documented as working as designed.
- Borislav is planning a test ripple and a test release for the p2/nano work.
- Glyn has upgraded Equinox and the OSGi services bundles to 3.7.1 and is now looking at testing Spring to make sure new releases will resolve in OSGi.
- Discussion of Equinox 3.8 and the need to consume the shell bundles from Equinox when we move up. We will probably not do this work soon.
- Chris is working on Gemini Management. He and Lazar are planning to ship 1.0.0.M01-incubation later this week and then sort out the surrounding information such as project metadata, web site, wiki, etc.