Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Hristo Iliev - SAP
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Glyn is working on bugs and some preparations for subsystems.
- Chris is working on bugs and Maven publishing of releases. The ant publish target has been replaced by publish-ivy and publish-maven targets and driven suitably from ripplor and releaselor.
- Borislav is working on some util changes and then will concentrate on his JavaOne presentation.
- Hristo has push a JUL change and is waiting for a ripple. A new version of Logback is needed, but the CQ is not at checkintocvs state, so we cannot ship milestones. He will send the CQ number to Glyn so Glyn can chase up the IP team. Hristo will work on Config Admin updates to medic configuration next.
- Violeta updated the Tomcat version for Gemini Web on master. Glyn will handle the corresponding Virgo change. The large WAR file fix is working. She has also fixed a bug in Tomcat directory listing. She will look at her assigned bugs next.
- Discussion of p2 pre-req bugs to support bsnversion=multiple and customisation of SimpleConfigurator. Patches have been submitted and Katya has discussed these with Pascal on an Equinox call. We are waiting for Pascal to integrate the patches.
- Discussion of possible EclipseCon USA 2012 talks.
- We will continue to coordinate ripples between Sofia and Southampton. Borislav is the Sofia ripple master.