Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Conf call held 18May2010 at 14:00 UTC. Terminated 14:18 because no further participants.
Attendees: Steve Powell and Chris Frost.
Status (reported by Chris)
- Virgo repositories continue to be transferred to eclipse git as source IP approvals are met.
- web-server is waiting on formtags par update -- to be readied today (Chris),
- web repository is now ready -- will transfer in the next day or so.
- svt repositories still require a lot of work before they can go; current expectation is after project goes 'live'.
- Run-time dependencies exist for some repositories
- dojo usage needs approval in apps run-time
- 3rd party packages in samples need updating, but ready.
- jline usage in kernel causing a blockage
- CQ4027 (IpZilla) is looking like it is unlikely to be approved
- Bug:313316 (BugZilla) tracking alternatives if jline usage not approved
- Easy alternatives to jline counted on fingers of one thumb -- zilch
- Re-implementation of function looks hard -- we will try to estimate this (see the bug)
- Not using something will cause regression on kernel shell function -- reverting to Equinox shell would be a step backwards.
Next conference call: 25May2010