Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Vex Committer Call 2010-11-09
- Florian Thienel
- Holger Voormann
- The preparation for the Eclipse Demo Camp in Stuttgart is ongoing.
- The upload of a release to download.eclipse.org should be automated.
- Move to Mylyn: the creation of the Docs project has just started
- bug 298912 (image support) is done
- 1.0.0 M3 was released yesterday with help of Dave Carver
- The PI-Mod Project is interested in using Vex as their default platform. With Florian's help they will provide a plug-in with the PI-Mod DTD and styles soon on their website. This will be a great opportunity for us to get some attention. They are 'interested party' in our proposal.
The release of M4 will be on Dec. 13th 2010 (Indigo M4 +1) with the following:
- bug triage of the "RESOLVED" bugs (Florian, Holger)
- more work on image support (Florian)
- recognition of document types using an IContentTypeDescriptor (Holger)
related: bug 328908
- some investigation on a better integration of the WTP content model
2010-11-16, 22:00 CET