This page contains obsolete information about the VPM based VIATRA2 and preserved for archive purposes only.
The currently maintained wiki is available at http://wiki.eclipse.org/VIATRA
The VIATRA2 framework currently served as a key underlying model transformation technology in various research projects including:
- the DECOS EU FP6 IP in the field of dependable embedded systems
- the SENSORIA EU FP6 IP in the field of service-oriented computing
- the DIANA EU FP6 STREP in the avionics domain
- the HIDENETS EU FP6 IP in the field of vehicular networking.
- the MOGENTES EU FP7 ICT STREP
We regularly received valuable feedback from the following institutes
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics, HUN
- OptXware Research and Development LLC, HUN
- ARCS, Vienna, AUT
- LMU Munich, GER
- TU Kaiserslautern, GER
- Univ. of Pisa, ITA
- Georgia Institute of Technology, USA