Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
< To: Tigerstripe
- The Tigerstripe Installation Tutorial guides you through the simple steps required for the installation of Tigerstripe.
- The Tigerstripe Simple Model Tutorial walks you through your very first model in Tigerstripe.
- The Tigerstripe Class Diagram Tutorial guides you through the first steps of creating a Class Diagram with Tigerstripe.
- The Define Tigerstripe Annotations article presents a example end-to-end from defining a new Annotation Type to accessing the annotation values from a generator template.
- The Tigerstripe Simple Plugin Tutorial walks you through the first steps towards creation of a plugin.
- The Tigerstripe Advanced Plugin Tutorial covers some advanced plugin features.
- The Tigerstripe Plugin Miscellany - look here for some handy reference documents.
- The Tigerstripe M0 Plugin Tutorial - describes how to write generators based on Instance diagrams.
- The Tigerstripe Stereotypes Tutorial describes how to use Stereotypes to enhance code generation.
- The Tigerstripe Headless Generation Tutorial describes how to generate code in a headless build environment.
- The Tigerstripe Profile Tutorial describes the creation and deployment of profiles.