Attending: Oliver, Harm, Kathy, Chris
Any objections to last summary?
Kathy provided an update.
- We had to respin for 184.108.40.206 last night
- Have build respun already
Regarding build transfer, IBM suggested that we only switch to new way for 4.6 and not for 220.127.116.11
- Chris noted that Intel plans to decommission the build systems after transfer is done so we cant keep it this way forever.
- IBM noted that this is really for current milestones (e.g., thru end of May or June)
Chris to find from Yi on whether this is okay for 18.104.22.168
- IBM thinks it will probably mean 1-2 more respins
Oliver thinks we are about a month and a half until final Galileo drop and asks if we're on track
- There was general agreement that we're in okay shape.
We discussed defects to defer out of 4.6
- Teams already deferring out P2/P3 defects
- Now the overall defect count is looking better
- A few more fixes are possibles
- The attach/detach patch under review
- For the heap profiling error, chengrei has another fix for it
- For JVM JVMTI issue, the JVM team has a new version that fixes most of the issue
- A new trace has been provided to JVM team for a variation of the crash and the JVM team has some ideas
The Solaris/Sparc initial port has been integrated
- It has undergone a fair amount of testing.
- Still trying to merge AIX code and it might come in in the next few weeks.
- All changes are in platform specific codepath.
Paul has a few issues on Test side but he's working thru them
Itanium platform transfer
- IBM showed loaner documents to legal folks at IBM and some general discussion topics
- Teams will continue to work on this.