- Alan, Oliver, Chris, Paul, Joanna, Alex
- branch created yesterday
- Joel working on Alex's patches (monitoring from 4.4.1 to 18.104.22.168.
- Last night mail from Steve Gutz defining which code for static analysis (4.4.1) feature needs to be patched in.
- Smoke testing today and tommorrow.
- (drop tommorrow at 4 eastern).
- Build should be there shortly. AI: Joanna to send mail to PMC when build is ready.
- AI: Kendrick to add 22.214.171.124 tab
- light tests with exception of smoke tests.
- Has about 13 defects that were patched.
- Will need a bit more extensive tests than some of the others.
Best effort until tommorrow at 4:00 then have "full" smoke test
- "full" as determined by leads
- "full" smoke tests should have results checked into to web site (next week)
Regarding splitting the CVS for 4.5
- Harm asked until we finish the 126.96.36.199 smoke tests to keep team focused on release.
Updates on action items from TPTP F2F
Status of testing revamp discussions.
- Goal: Consolodate testing infrastructure for future work
- Jonathan had created a custom framework for AC tests
- Discussing how to run this within TPTP Test; Looks doable. They will be working to sync.
- Now working on coming up with a plan for how to do the work. Expects to have some time tommorrow
Question: Will this result in overall labor savings by the time 4.5 is shipped
- General belief is yes.
Reference platform discussion.
- Is 1.6 on XP/x86 a viable configuration
- Always tested/checked before checkin.
- Test team thinks that Vista might be appropriate. Some have concerns about this.
- Need to pick JVM vendor
Technical meetings should be synced
- Deferred for another week
Guru regarding bug backlog for 4.5
- To send to mailing list
Do consumers need "rows 22-26" of the spreadsheet discussed at F2F?
- Joanna has this AR outstanding.
- Was going after higher priority rows of sheet first.
Rows 10-13 of spreadsheet discussed at F2F
- Have identified backfills -- getting final approval
- Meetings are going on today at IBM regarding these rows
- Log and trace features
- 2 people allocated for maintenance
- 3 other resources for feature development and refactoring to facilitate future development.
- AI: Alex to make sure he syncs w/ Harm on this.
- Only open question now is exact list of features.
AI: to everyone to send BIOs to Paul for web site update.
AG lead (Paul) noted that there are a couple of outstanding questions on a few of Alex' reviews.