Skip to main content
- Alex Nan
- Paul Slauenwhite
- Yasuhisa Gotoh
- Richard Yun Song Huang
- Hariharan Narayanan
- a new critical defect was opened 206665 that would need to be addressed in 4.4.1 and a possible 18.104.22.168 patch requested by the consumer. Alex to fix this ASAP.
- Alex to review the patch for 202983
- Alex to address 207044
- targetted BTM and MAX defects that need to be fixed in 4.5:
- 4.5 plan was published on the TPTP web site: http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/project_info/releaseinfo/4.5/schedule.html
- Alex noticed that API freeze is marked on 1/25/2008 (end of iteration 3), this is incorrect, the correct date is 3/7/2008, end of iteration 4.
- in the few days left from iteration 1 the focus should be on automating test cases:
- Alex needs to assign defects to specific iterations
- Richard brought up a new feature 206718 on the table (C# implementation of CBE v1.0.1)
- since we need to get a closure on the 4.5 plan tomorrow, Paul wants Richard to have the desing doc. ready by tomorrow and a review request posted
- Richard thinks that this feature is not that important though, it can wait until next release
- Paul underlines the importance of the AG call to exchange information: designs, technical ideas, best practices, even bug fixed that provided a challenge etc.
- since now committers from a large range of time zones are in the project a day and hour that would accomodate everybody would need to be found (a proposal is Monday 9AM EST)
- Rohit and Hari will be out on a conference next week, Hari will be on vacation afterwards. Alex expressed concerns related to who will run the tests for LTA and MAX.
- Rohit will get back with information on their backups