Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- Alex Nan
- Yasuhisa Gotoh
- Hariharan Narayanan excused - holiday in India
- Rohit Shetty excused - holiday in India
- Richard Yun Song Huang
- Monitoring project has successfully finished 22.214.171.124 testing : 126.96.36.199 Test report
- TPTP188.8.131.52 has been dropped to Europa on Friday September 28th, 2007
- two outstanding defects:
- 202715 unresolved: reproducible on multiple Red Hat Linux 4.0 ES with IBM 1.4.2 SR7, SR9 JREs (it's not clear whether this defect is caused by a missing JRE library requirement, the fact is the problem is reproducible running only Eclipse 3.3.1)
- 202983 202983 possible candidate for inclusion in 4.4.1
- during 184.108.40.206 testing the test project has used the code coverage tool, EMMA, to generate statistical code coverage reports
- new defects have been reported (most of them enablement BiDi) againts LTA 4.2 or 4.2.1 (Alex believes these problems were already fixed during 4.2.1 - 4.4)
- need to investigate the possibility of including 202983 into 4.4.1
- need to have a closure on 4.5 features this week, (in the meantime review calls have been set up)
- need to automate the remaining manual test cases and work with Paul and the release engineering team to include monitoring components tests hooked up into the test automation framework
- EMMA will be used as the test coverage tool
- AG meetings will be resumed starting with October 12th, 2007, feel free to propose any topic that is in alignment with the scope of the call:
I quote from the announcement sent by the new AG chair person:
"TPTP Committers, As the new TPTP Architecture Group (AG) Lead, I want to invite all of you to propose topics for upcoming AG calls. The AG is responsible for the development, articulation, and maintenance of our project architecture in alignment with the Eclipse architecture. These weekly calls assist this effort by discussing project-wide architectural topics in an open forum. We will use these calls to: -discuss/debate architectural direction -review existing architectural concerns/limitations -showcase new/existing function/features -discuss any technical topics affecting the entire project I would like for all committers to actively participate in these calls by requesting and discussing various architectural topics. Please send me your suggested topics so we can schedule dates/speakers. We will be resuming the weekly AG call (Fridays 12 PM - 1 PM ET) on October 12. Please contact me if this is not a convenient date/time"
- to do for Alex: propose Rohit and Gotoh-san as new TPTP commiters in the Monitoring project
- although I haven't mentioned it in the meeting I would like to do it here, that is to reiterate the call for participation to EclipseCon2008. For details please read the note that Paul has sent on 09/28/2007 08:01 AM EST.