Skip to main content

Notice: This Wiki is now read only and edits are no longer possible. Please see: for the plan.

Jump to: navigation, search


< TM‎ | Meetings
Meeting Title: TM Monthly Meeting
Date & Time: Wednesday Sep 14, 2011 at 1600 UTC / 1200pm Toronto ATTENTION DST CHANGE!
Html.gifHTML | Ical.gifiCal
Dial-in: Martin to call everybody by Skype
Interested Parties ping martin.oberhuber on Skype Chat for getting added to the call.

Backup dial-in: Freephone +1 (800) 7302996 / Passcode: 7322148 #
Austria 0800 886-63241 / Russia 81080029611012 / Germany 08922061395 / UK 08004960069 / Others see here

Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov, wrsfburton, anna_dushistova.


  • Committers:
    • Dave D, Dave M, Martin


  • Last TM/Meetings/1-Jun-2011
  • 3.3.1 Status
    • bug 356132 TerminalShell should wait - is API needed?
      • Dave D, Dave M OK with releasing the patch for SR1 - don't expect remote shells without prompt
    • bug 352248 Upload of Executable bit - next steps?
      • Dave D, Dave M OK with deferring the change; Martin to comment on the bug.
  • 3.4 Plans
    • Going to be another "maintenance" release similar like this year
    • Dave D expects Eclipse 4.x adoption work.
    • Keep HEAD for maintenance fixes for now?
      • Martin would like to defer branching till we have Tycho / Git / Hudson support
      • Anna already looked at Tycho; should do git in parallel

Committer Status

  • Dave M - No news
  • Dave D - Finally Going to look at bug 315054 HostMoveTest Unittest issue
  • Martin - Going to build / contribute Indigo SR1

Bugzilla status


  • Dave D 1st week of October

Action Items

  • Last TM/Meetings/1-Jun-2011
    • Dave D talk to David W on Tools PMC membership; follow-up bug for bug 321766 (disconnect to cancel connect)
    • Martin Project Plan update for Indigo; finalize move to tools; follow up with AC regarding build technology
    • All Fix target milestone of open bugs assigned 3.2.x

Next Meeting

Back to the top