Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
|Meeting Title:||TM Monthly Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Wednesday Jan 12, 2011 at 1700 UTC / 1200pm Toronto ATTENTION DST CHANGE!|
HTML | iCal
|Dial-in:|| Martin to call everybody by Skype|
Interested Parties ping martin.oberhuber on Skype Chat for getting added to the call.
Backup dial-in: Freephone +1 (866) 8693090 / Passcode: 0587322148 #
Austria 01 928 7547 / Russia 81080029331012 / Germany 069222216110
Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov, wrsfburton, anna_dushistova.
- Dave D, Dave M, Anna, Martin, Xuan
- Last TM/Meetings/1-Dec-2010
- 3.3 Repository status
- Move to tools mostly done as per bug 330336 - some webmaster actions pending
- Old Repo is read-only, new repo is being used. No official announcement
- Martin is not a Tools PMC member -- affects our TM/3.3 Ramp down Plan where PMC approval is required -- shall we simplify ramp down or strive for Tools PMC membership? - AI Dave D talk to David W
- See this mailinglist message for migrating the workspace; Dave M loads from the Mapfile
- Failing Unittests on Hudson N-builds
- New builder
- Nighlies and I-builds on hudson with Unittests; Legacy builder only used for releases; situation OK for now
- Martin still interested in fully migrating to new builder. Low-priority side task ... no need for looking at big changes right now (like Maven/Tycho)
- Dave M - Getting the bug backlog down (for IBM requested things)
- Dave D - Just back, will look at connect/disconnect issue and small backlog
- Xuan - Just back, will look at JUnit failure
- Anna - Fixed an SCP bug, submitted a patch for remote launcher (waiting for review)
- Martin - Commons Net 2.2 coming to Orbit
- Eclipsecon - will go there but no talk this year (also not about TM).
- bug 256581 SSH performance - getting a Community contribution
- (2) 3.2.1 assigned open bugs - need to reassign all!
- (17) TM 3.2.x assigned bugs
- Severity Major open bugs, High Priority open bugs, TM/3.2 Known Issues and Workarounds
- Community contributions: (66) Open bugs with patches right now, many assigned 3.1.x or 3.2.x Should apply before patches get outdated (see also the Bug Process Page for a query)
Community Feedback and Status
- Community contributions
- bug 195170 X forwarding bug - AI Anna to ask back once there's a little time (after some Mentor reorg around code sourcery). AI Martin ping on the bug
- Patrick Juhl - SSH Tunnel - Martin back in contact, submitter still interested in contributing.
- Dave D: 1 week mid Jan and 1 week mid Feb
- Martin: 1 week mid Feb
- Last TM/Meetings/1-Dec-2010
- Dave D create follow-up bug for bug 321766 (disconnect to cancel connect); talk to Dave W regarding Tools PMC involvement; bug 315054 HostMoveTest
- Xuan bug 333874 testOpenFileFromTarArchive
- Martin follow up with AC regarding build technology; SSH contributions; finalize Tools move;
- All Fix target milestone of open bugs assigned 3.2.1
- Next TM/Meetings/2-Feb-2011 (3 weeks after)