- Create a release branch if not already present
- Test branch by running branch build with parameter GERRIT_REFSPEC = "refs/heads/release/version"
- Publish release with parameters: GERRIT_REFSPEC = "refs/heads/release/version", MODE = "release"
- Validate repository using RepositoryIntegrityAnalyzer:
chcp 65001 cd "C:\Users\basil\OneDrive\Документы\Xored\rcptt\reports" del /S /Q o p C:\Soft\eclipse\oomph\eclipse-instc.exe ^ -application org.eclipse.oomph.p2.core.RepositoryIntegrityAnalyzer ^ -consoleLog ^ -noSplash ^ -o "o" ^ -s "Vasili Gulevich" ^ -v ^ -t "tests" ^ -p "p" ^ "https://download.eclipse.org/rcptt/release/2.5.3/repository/" ^ -vmargs ^ -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 ^ -Dorg.eclipse.emf.ecore.plugin.EcorePlugin.doNotLoadResourcesPlugin=true ^ -Xmx8g
- Update download page
- Create next Eclipse portal release
- Create Bugzilla release
- Create next Bugzilla milestone
- Move unresolved bugs from released milestone to next milestone
- Bump minor release version in release branch (if not first release from that branch)
- Merge bump commit to master. Null out bump commit if master is already working on next release.
git pull origin release/version -s ours
- If release version was newly created, bump version of source base in master branch
- Contribute new release update site to simrel
- Observe simrel validation reports