For a full list of PolarSys innovation and improvements projects, go to the PolarSys web site dedicated page.
This page lists only the improvements to PolarSys technologies developed by members and not documented in the wiki of the relevant Eclispe or PolarSys projects. It also includes future contributions, migration of existing components or extension to PolarSys component.
- Migrate and improve TOPCASED Scripting engine (AIRBUS)
- Migrate minor - but useful - features from TOPCASED (AIRBUS)
- Migrate Gendoc: a model to document generation engine (ATOS)
- Contribute ReqCycle: a software tool in charge of requirement extended traceability and requirement management (ATOS)
- Improve simulation engine to allow traces and replay (ATOS)
- Kitalpha (Thales)
- Mylyn Connector for Tuleap (Obeo)
- Contribute TAMORE: Traceability Analysis for Modeled Requirements (AIRBUS)
- Migrate TOPCASED REQ: a requirement engineering extension for EMF-based modelers (AIRBUS)
- Contribute TOPHOO: a software design tool inspired by HOOD and based on Papyrus (AIRBUS)
- Contribute new documentation view and improve stability (ATOS)
- Improve application packaging and deployment (Rapicorp)