Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
New & Noteworthy in Papyrus for Luna
- New UML timing diagram editor
- New UML overview sequence diagram editor
- New SysML parametric diagram editor
- All other UML editor have been also improved, specially the sequence diagram editor
- All diagramatic editors have been regenerated using the Luna version of GMF Tooling.
- New framework for table-based editor within Papyrus based on last version of NatTable.
- New SysML requirements tabular editor
- New SysML allocation tabular editor
- General improvement for Papyrus performance and memory consumption
- New extenssible framework for enabling Copy, Cut and Past.
- Improved support for OCL:
- xtext based editor for OCL expressions (i.e. completion and syntax validation),
- Context element can be setup graphically via new context-link relationship in diagrams
- OCL aware validation: OCL constraints in profiles and instance specifications are validated.
- For more information see Constraints in Papyrus
- Possibility to generate plugin with constraints embedded into plugin.xml. NOTE: documentation embedded into the Papyrus 1.0 distribution for luna is not up to date. See profile constraints instead.
- New documentation embedded in the tools
Tests and Debug
More than 200 hundred bugs fixed since 2013-01-01: 
More than 8500 tests daily executed: