Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Papyrus/2019.03 Work Description
This page is a draft of the roadmap for the ongoing release of Papyrus for the 2019.03 simultaneous release, planned for march 2019. Please fill free to comment the listed tasks or to interact on the Papyrus mailing list if you have any feedback on the content of this page.
All the work realized by CEA LIST is sponsored by CEA LIST, Esterel, Airbus Defence and Space.
All bugs, or feature may be found in the tracker 
- Diagram: improve sequence diagram combined fragment + observation and general ordering+ duration link+ ordered fragments.
- Web page: the 'relatives' will be organized along two factors - compatibility (eclipse version) and stability (state and maintenance)
- ControlMode (SubPackage): now the stereotype applications follow the stereotyped element in case of move from a resource to another one
- Fix bugs with CDO integration, now we can create diagrams
Work in progress
- CSS in tables (this task will not be available for 2019-03), the purpose is to be able to apply a stylesheet on tables. This work imply a big refactoring into CSS plugins.
- Roadmap: The Papyrus development and maintenance road map should be visible and updated regularly.
- Oomph: Modify the installer setup to define branches based on the release tags.