Orion/How Tos/How to brand Orion
This page is meant to collect information on the mechanisms for branding an Orion instance.
Ideally things should be customizable without requiring code to be written (server or client-side). Also, it should be possible to adopt a new version of Orion and reapply the branding quickly and an easily automatable way (i.e. by placing files in some locations, by replacing values in property values, by passing startup parameters etc).
- 1 Customizing the Orion front-page logo
- 2 Customizing the Orion front-page graphics
- 3 Customizing the Orion login/front-page color scheme
- 4 Customizing the Orion login/front-page window title
- 5 Customizing the Orion window title
- 6 Customizing the Orion landing/sign-in/register pages
- 7 Customizing the email templates
- 8 Customizing the set of plug-ins Orion instance starts with
Customizing the Orion front-page logo
Customizing the Orion front-page graphics
Customizing the Orion login/front-page color scheme
Customizing the Orion login/front-page window title
Shows "Orion Login Page"
Customizing the Orion window title
Shows "Welcome to Orion"
Customizing the Orion landing/sign-in/register pages
Customizing the email templates
Orion can send a few different email notifications, such as email address confirmation and password reminder.
Currently this is not customizable. See bug 403261.