OHF Bridge PHP Sample Client
Make sure you install the PHP engine in Apache, you may also use one of the LAMP or WAMP installations.
Required PHP PEAR Libraries
Note that there is a problem with this PHP version pear. To fix it fetch a recent go-pear.php here, save it as C:\PHP\PEAR\go-pear.php and run again go-pear.bat.
To install the PEARs, go the PHP installation directory and run something like:
pear install XML_Parser
The PEARs you need are:
If a PEAR claims it needs another PEAR as prerequisites, install it too.
- Install PHP XSL support, see this site (and this too) for instructions.
- Install dBug from this site. Place the dBug.php file in your <your PHP install path>/pear/dBug. I recommend turning the display_errors' to Off in the php.ini since dBug sometimes create error notices.
Oh, nothing really to do here :-)
- Set the org.eclipse.ohf.bridge.client as the root directory of the Apache server
- Open the org.eclipse.ohf.bridge.client/conf/client_conf.php
- Edit the OHF_SERVICE_URL definition to point to the OHF Bridge Web service endpoint