Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Newsreader/Salvo UI Integration in the workbench/Work done during May 25 to June 1

This week I started the implementation of the functionality “Ask a question”. I came up with an initial design[1] and since my mentor is happy with it I decided to implement it. I completed a significant amount of that implementation during this week.

I found a bug[2] in Salvo regarding the sender identification of messages. With the help of the ECF community I investigate it and found the cause of that bug. I fixed the bug and committed it to my git repository[3]. My mentor pull up the changes I made, to the Salvo main git repository.




Back to the top