Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
WORKING DRAFT, comment via bug 404270
The Goal of the m4 project is to create frameworks and APIs that create a discontinuous evolution of the Mylyn data model in order to support a common Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) model and tool implementations for Software Lifecycle Integration (SLI).
The initial project scope includes:
- Open implementation of the SLI data model
- Bridge to Mylyn models: Tasks, Sources, Reviews, Builds
- Interoperability APIs for open standards (REST, OSLC/OASIS, Lyo)
- Focus on run-time deliverables (vs. client side Mylyn)
- Mylyn model support for cloud IDEs
- Social task model
- Java and REST APIs
- Evolution of org.eclipse.mylyn.tasks API with links to ALM artifacts (..mylyn.versions, ..mylyn.builds, .. mylyn.reviews)
- TCK to validate connectors
- OSLC integration (via Eclipse Lyo)
Please add yourself and comment via bug 404270