Model Development Tools (MDT)
(Redirected from MDT)
The Model Development Tools (MDT) project focuses on big "M" modeling within the Modeling project. Its purpose is twofold:
- To provide an implementation of industry standard metamodels.
- To provide exemplary tools for developing models based on those metamodels.
The next release of MDT (Helios), is planned for end of June, 2010 - see New & Noteworthy for updates.
For an up to date list of components, see:
For previous releases:
- MDT Galileo Project Plan
- MDT Galileo New and Noteworthy features by milestone
- MDT Ganymede Project Plan
- MDT Ganymede New and Noteworthy features by milestone
- MDT Europa Project Plan
- MDT Europa New and Noteworthy features by milestone
Documentation & Assistance
Newsgroups / Mailing Lists
Have a question? Try the FAQ for your individual component. If that doesn't help, chances are your question has been answered in the newsgroup.
Builds & Server Configuration
See Category:EMFT or Category:Releng.
- EclipseCon 2007 Short Talk - Slides from "What is MDT?" short talk at EclipseCon 2007.
- MDT Europa Release Review - Slides from the Europa Simultaneous Release review of MDT.
- EclipseCon 2008 Long Talk - Slides from "Open Source Meets Open Specifications: Eclipse and the OMG" long talk at EclipseCon 2008.
- EclipseCon 2008 Short Talk - Slides from "What's New in MDT?" short talk at EclipseCon 2008.