Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Model Development Tools (MDT)
The Model Development Tools (MDT) project focuses on big "M" modeling within the Modeling project. Its purpose is twofold:
- To provide an implementation of industry standard metamodels.
- To provide exemplary tools for developing models based on those metamodels.
For an up to date list of components, see:
For previous releases:
Documentation & Assistance
Newsgroups / Mailing Lists
Have a question? Try the FAQ for your individual component. If that doesn't help, chances are your question has been answered in the newsgroup.
Builds & Server Configuration
- EclipseCon 2007 Short Talk - Slides from "What is MDT?" short talk at EclipseCon 2007.
- MDT Europa Release Review - Slides from the Europa Simultaneous Release review of MDT.
- EclipseCon 2008 Long Talk - Slides from "Open Source Meets Open Specifications: Eclipse and the OMG" long talk at EclipseCon 2008.
- EclipseCon 2008 Short Talk - Slides from "What's New in MDT?" short talk at EclipseCon 2008.