Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- 1100 EST
- See the times in your time zone.
No dial-in this week Just keeping this for reference
|Local Dial-in number||613-787-5018|
|Toll-free Dial-in number||1 866-842-3549|
|International Toll-free Dial-in number||+800-4444-7070|
|Information||1 866 224-5844|
- International Toll-free number notes
- Dialing from a cellular network does not work!
- If the conference ID is not recognized, try again. After the third failure, you will be transferred to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (1556241), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Paul Elder).
- Pressing *0 may bring you directly to an operator.
- Capabilities plug-ins/documentation
- Paul, Jonathan
- Reminder to all. For Helios, there will be no central Capabilities Plug-in. The Architecture Council has realized that capabilities are Product Specific, and cannot be generally specified. For Helios, the recommendation is that each participant do one of the following:
- Create a Capabilities plug-in As an example of how to produce capabilities for the component
- Document how to produce capabilities for the component.
- See Bug 299344 for details on this change
- Jonathan has observed that it is harder to be on time for Modeling PMC meetings than for M2T meetings because the Modeling PMC Meetings page does not include enough information for those in time zones other than Eastern North America.
- Action: Paul will work with Ed to see if TimeAndDate.com links and perhaps a Google calender can be setup of the Modeling PMC cals.
- Every third Thursday of the month. Reminders will be automatically sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thursday, February 18, 2010