- 1100 EDT
- See the times in your time zone.
No dial-in this week Just keeping this for reference
|Local Dial-in number||613-787-5018|
|Toll-free Dial-in number||1 866-842-3549|
|International Toll-free Dial-in number||+800-4444-7070|
|Information||1 866 224-5844|
- International Toll-free number notes
- Dialing from a cellular network does not work!
- If the conference ID is not recognized, try again. After the third failure, you will be transferred to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (1556241), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Paul Elder).
- Pressing *0 may bring you directly to an operator.
- Paul, Jonathan
- Regrets: Sven, Bernd
- FYI. Acceleo Galileo SR1 and Helios builds are currently blocked by OCL build problems. Hope to have these resolved soon.
- Question about moving Obeo's Acceleo users over to Eclipse.org (newsgroups, etc). This would result in some newsgroup questions related to the non-eclipse version of Acceleo.
- Paul has no problem with this, but it would be interesting to get the opinion of others, too.
- We will bring this up at the next Modeling PMC call.
- Every third Thursday of the month. Reminders will be automatically sent to email@example.com
- Date: Thursday, September 17, 2009