Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost
|Open • Help Wanted • Bug Day
JDT stands for Java development tools, the sub-project of the Eclipse project that develops tools for programming in Java. This includes a Java compiler, incremental builder, editors, wizards, content assist, and all the other features of a first class Java IDE. For more information, see the JDT web page.
The JDT subproject is broken down into components. Each component operates like a project unto its own, with its own set of committers, bug categories and mailing lists.
- JDT APT Java 5.0 annotation processing infrastructure
- JDT Core Java IDE headless infrastructure
- JDT Debug Debug support for Java
- JDT Text Java editing support
- JDT UI Java IDE User Interface