IBM Markham Transportation
Here is some information on getting to the IBM office in Markham (Toronto), Ontario at 8200 Warden Ave.
From Toronto's Pearson Airport
- Catch the bus from Pearson Airport, Terminal 1
- Take route 40 heading west towards Richmond Hill Centre
- After about 20 minutes, get off at the Richmond Hill Centre stop
- Richmond Hill Centre to 8200 Warden Ave. is approximately 8.7 km, so take a taxi or local transit the rest of the way
- For info on local transit, go to York Region Transit. For trip planning, the stop you're departing from is Richmond Hill Centre terminal and the closest stop to the IBM office is stop 3170 (Warden Ave. & Clegg Rd.).
From Train Stop at Union Station in Downtown Toronto
- Take the GO Train from Union Station (140 Bay St. at Front St.) in Toronto
- Choose the G Stouffville line heading north toward Uxbridge
- Get off at the 6th stop, Markham
- Markham Station (214 Main St. Markham N at Station St.) to 8200 Warden Ave. is just under 10 km, so you'll need take a taxi the rest of the way
You can buy a GO Train ticket inside the Union and Markham stations from the ticket window or a ticket vending machine using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, a debit card or coins. A one-way ticket is approximately $6 (at October 2009). Fare Calculator
Person Airport to Markham is approximately 40 km and will cost about $58. The Union train station to Markham is approximately 30 km. Taxis are available from the airport without pre-booking. If you'd like to make a reservation, you can use Markham & Avenue Taxi Service.