Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
|Hudson Continuous Integration Server
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost
|Open • Help Wanted • Bug Day
|The Hudson Planning Page
This page details the projects defined to cover the themes outlined in the various release plans listed on the Hudson Release Plans page.
Migration to Eclipse
- Completed in Hudson 3.0.0 - This project involved all of the IP and library remediation work required for release from Eclipse.
Ease of Management
Initial Setup (Hudson 3.0.0)
Improved Project Visualization
- The Sidebar Project (Hudson 3.1.1)
- Memory Performance Improvements (Hudson 3.1.0)
- Team Concept (Hudson 3.1.0)
- Improvements of LDAP, Active Directory and other SSO technologies
- Tools to manage complex build pipelines and job coordination
- Job Templates
- Improved Maven Support
- Support for text markup beyond html to improve security and usability
- Enterprise Groups
Maintaining the Plan
The plan is maintained by editing information on the Hudson Release Plans page.