Higgins Global Graph Specifications
The Higgins Global Graph specifications are based on existing web and semantic web technologies. It extends these by profiling their use within the context of Higgins.
- ContextId Data Range - A URI or XRI used to identify a Context
- NodeId Data Range - A URI or XRI used to identify a Node, either absolutely within a specific Context or relatively within the local Context.
- Context Discovery defines the process of resolving a NodeId Data Range to obtain a Higgins XRDS Service Endpoint or Higgins XDI Context Descriptor.
- Higgins XRDS Service Endpoint defines how XRDS documents are used to support access to Nodes in the Higgins Global Graph.
- Higgins XDI Context Descriptor does the same for XDI documents.
- HOWL - Conventions on how W3C Web Ontology Langugage (OWL) is used to describe the Attributes, Nodes and Contexts in the Higgins Global Graph.