|Update Site releases milestones|
|Mailing List • Newsgroup • IRC|
What is the Graphical Modeling Project (GMP)?
|The Eclipse Graphical Modeling Project (GMP) provides a set of generative components and runtime infrastructures for developing graphical editors based on EMF and GEF.|
The Project includes the following Eclipse sub-projects:
What is GMF ?
The Eclipse Graphical Modeling Framework provides a generative component and runtime infrastructure for developing graphical editors based on EMF and GEF.
In the Helios release, the GMF project was restructured into the GMF Tooling, GMF Runtime and GMF Notation projects.
While the main GMF website contains the bulk of information regarding the project, the type of information more appropriately hosted on a wiki is (or will be) found here, such as: FAQs, tutorials, requirements, discussions, etc.
- the legacy GMF Documentation
- the GMF Tutorial to get started with GMF
- the very rich GMF Documentation Index
New and Noteworthy
- 2.4 Stream (Dev) New and Noteworthy
- 2.3 Stream (Stable) New and Noteworthy
- 2.2 Stream (Stable) New and Noteworthy
This section is to point to various projects in the community created to enhance/improve on GMF.
- gmftools This project offers a collection of development tools, extensions to the runtime library and extensions to the code generator of the Graphical Modeling Framework
- eugenia EuGENia is a tool that automatically generates the .gmfgraph, .gmftool and .gmfmap models needed to implement a GMF editor from a single annotated Ecore metamodel.